As an anti racist leader this blog has started as a place to influence, stimulate and inspire others about the things I see happening around me working in Higher Education and beyond my own institution in my journey to lead a diverse set of programmes and to create an outstanding and lasting contribution as a professional Social Worker and academic. My commitment to the continuing development of anti racism and the capacity and acceptance of responsibility for contributing through being an explicit, action focussed, credible Anti Racist accomplice. This blog is intended as a guide for anyone (white aspiring accomplices in particular) who might want to begin to work on anti racism and don't know where to start - I hope it will help you.




It is intended as a place to locate and develop my ideas as I continue to develop my leadership work to create a ‘place to inhabit’ in my provision for students who come from diverse backgrounds. It is a way to map and plot my growth as an authentic accomplice in my mission to develop as an anti racist leader and white ally.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ubuntu

Using locally based indigenous ideas to decolonise curriculums